John is responsible for all product management at IEG4.
With the latest updates made to OpenProcess in this release, we have now enabled OpenProcess to fully replace legacy document management functions as well as provide the modern capabilities like progress tracking online.
To refresh and for those reviewing the application post all of the changes made recently, the following updates were made in the Spring release in March:
- All new design
- Improved reallocation functionality on Supervise Tasks
- New 'Search processes' feature
- New Service Area function allowing processes, document types and document templates to be linked to specific council departments.
- New Document Types function to enable 'tags' to be added to documents that are uploaded to processes.
- New filter functions in both My Tasks and Supervise Tasks
- Document Templates functionality that provides the ability to build templates to enable automated creation of outgoing correspondence*
- New Document Indexing capability that enables scanned/imported documents to kick off processes*
* These are specific to OpenProcess EDMS users
This release adds additional functionality summarised below:
- Categories - it is now possible to set a category against a process
- Filter by category/last action date
- Search by step
- Account / Claim extract to enable indexing to back office data.
A complete Council wide digital platform enabling you to provide citizens with a single view of their council, provide >200 online services and enable citizens to track the progress of items online.
Alderley Edge SK9 7QD