The most common document and workflow management systems in the local government market were designed in built in the 1990s.
This inevitably means they're harder to be trained upon, look dated and lack the levels of integration that are possible today.
OpenProcess was designed to leverage the latest in both technologies and design principles. A solution that not only looks good but is able to:
- Automatically create tasks when online forms/apps submit requests
- Automatically assign work round robin to multiple different teams
- Keep the customer updated on progress of requests digitally
- Enable bi-directional 'conversations' in real time with customers
- Import data from n back office applications for indexing
- Interact with modern systems like ChatBots
- Support as many processes as you like with as many users as you like
The video below illustrates the simplicity and ease of use of OpenProcess as well as illustrating that its design means it can be used in a variety of use cases like mobile officers without the need for additional software.